Hei guys :)
Today it's our educations day in our country (Indonesia)
Haaaap..Haaappp..Haaap.. ^^v
I hope many children in this country have an education reasonably, many unemployment have a good job and many illiteracy can read again because in my country lack of education so many people doesn't have a good education.
I concerned with my country because I'm as the next generation feel afraid if in the future my country will slumped.
Honestly, I am really wanna do something for change my country for the best future, but sometimes I felt afraid if many offer to be a volunteer. it's offer is very lying.
and until now, I'm trying searching to be a volunteer original.
maybe if you have information for OR to be a volunteer original, you can contact me as you can.
I am Proud to be an indonesian ^^
Senin, 02 Mei 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar